Monday, November 10, 2014

Triple Crochet Stitch with a Twist

by M. J. Joachim




Step 1: Yarn over (twice), insert hook in space or stitch indicated; yarn over, draw up a loop

Step 2: Yarn over, draw through 2 loops on hook, chain 1 (Repeat Step 2, one more time)

Step 3: Yarn over, draw through last 2 loops on your hook

This is a fairly tall stitch. After experimenting a bit, I think it’s best to start new rows with chain 6. Foundation chains should add 6 to the base chain, and begin stitch in 6th chain from hook.

As with the DC3 Stitch I shared last Saturday, I don’t know if this stitch has ever been made before or not. I do know I was playing with my yarn again, and this is what I came up with.

Happy Crocheting Fellow Hookers!

M. J.


©2014 All Rights Reserved Photo credit: M. J. Joachim, ©2014 All Rights Reserved