Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Thank You to Followers, #atozchallenge, #blogblitz

By M. J. Joachim

First and foremost, I want to thank all of you amazing blog land friends, for consistently encouraging me with this blog. Your comments delight me like you wouldn’t believe. I’m thrilled to be sharing my work with you! 



For the last two years, Lots of Crochet Stitches participated in the A – Z Challenge. I had every intention of doing so again this year. Then life happened, and I was asked to be a Co-Host on the Challenge on January 1, 2014. I knew there was no way to do everything and do it well. I also knew I’ve wanted to take this blog in a different direction for a while – making larger projects that take more time. I’m currently working on one I simply know you’re going to love! It means posting less frequently, but as I build up the collection of projects, it will definitely be better for all of you.


So while I’m still planning to add stitch tutorials, I’m also planning to give you free patterns for all sorts of other neat projects too. Oh bother, it means this blog won’t be part of the 2014 Challenge. However, that’s no reason for you not to join. I hope you’ll consider the benefits of sharing your work with such a wide and diverse group of bloggers. I can assure you it’s worth it, since having this blog in the last two challenges gave it more exposure and followers than I ever could have hoped for, and I wasn’t even a Co-Host then.





Also, I want to take a moment to share the blog blitz with you. Simply add your link to the list, and wait to see when you get bombarded with comments from it. Doesn’t matter what your blog is about, if you’re on the list, people will stop and leave you a message, sharing some happy cheer with you and your blog.

Finally, for those who want me to post videos – I’m sorry, but it’s not going to happen. I work hard to produce well-planned tutorials and pictures for you to follow. It’s my comfort zone, and I’m not comfortable at all with making videos.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting here today. I hope to see you at the Challenge, and I hope to visit you in the Blog Blitz. Until next time, I wish you well.

M. J.

p.s. More stitch patterns are coming soon…and then that larger project I mentioned too.

©2014 All Rights Reserved