Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New Doily Pattern to Share

By M. J. Joachim

I’ve spent the last couple of weeks designing a new doily for our website. It turned out pretty. Don’t you agree? I think it kind of looks a bit like a holiday candle. You could easily add thin strips of red and green ribbon to embellish it. I also think a pretty orange bead would go great at the top, to give the appearance of a flame.
Here’s the link to the pattern. I kept the title simple  - Doily Pattern 111213.
As always, thank you so much for stopping by and visiting me here. Your encouragement is what keeps this site active and going strong. You’re the best!

M. J.
©2013 All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Just thought I should let you know that I stopped by for a look see...I stop in from time to time and never leave a comment, but for some reason I felt like I should leave a comment today..Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vikki. I'm glad you stopped in to say, "Hi." Your Veteran's post touched my heart. Blessings back at you :)

      Delete
  2. Somehow I totally missed this part of your life--I love, love crochet and have signed up to follow you!

    ReplyDelete