Friday, May 17, 2013

Kitchen Washcloth Durability


by M. J. Joachim
This post has been inspired by Tina’s question on my last post. Tina over at Life is Good shares some amazing stories on her blog. I’m sure you’ll have fun following her if you don’t already. She’s wondering how well Lots of Crochet Stitches kitchen washcloths do on greasy pots and pans, or if they are just for wiping counters and the like.
A photo speaks a thousand words…
The kitchenwashcloth set pictured was made a year ago last April. It has been used heavily since that time. I usually make my kitchen towel sets out of 4-ply cotton yarn. It is sturdy and durable. Once they’re in my kitchen, anything goes. Once they’re in the wash, same rules apply. As you can see, they hold up pretty well.
I’m determined to get to that doily, Diana (DianaWilder…about myself, by myself)…regarding another comment from the same post. I’m looking forward to having it finished and being able to share it with you too.
Thank you for visiting Lots of Crochet Stitches. Until next time, happy crocheting!
M. J.
Photo credit:  M. J. Joachim (©2013 All Rights Reserved)
©2013 All Rights Reserved