Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Blog is a Premio Cutie Pie!



“I’m cute! I’m cute!” Seems every time I hear the word cute, I can’t help but think of Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer!
“What could she possibly be talking about,” you may be asking yourselves right about now.
Well, it just so happens that I’ve been nominated by I Love Handmade for the Premio Cutie Pie award! Thank you, Weaver Birdie, for giving me this distinct and kind award!
My understanding is that I am to nominate 5 other fabulous bloggers with this delightful and cheery award. Here goes…
Poetic Parfait by Christy B.
Gone Gardening by Sherri Ellis
Crochetkari by Sangeetha
Go Crochet by Ellen Gormley
All of these bloggers work hard to make their blogs top-notch. I visit them regularly, and hope you will have as much fun visiting them as I do.
In case you missed it, I made a new bookmark today and posted it on our website. The pattern is listed in the margin (subject to move its way off the list, as I add more tutorials to the website), and under Crochet Crafts & Projects up above.
This has been a wonderful Saturday. My husband came home last night, after a week-long business trip. I missed him so. Needless to say, computer time has been hit and miss today, depending on when he needed to sleep from the jetlag.
Wishing you every good thing until next time,
M. J.