Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gratitude and Blog Hops – A Perfect WIP Day!


by M. J. Joachim

First, I’d like to send out a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Stephen Tremp, for featuring my Basic Stitch Blog Hop in the margin on his blog! I know we’re all a bunch of crocheters and crafters out here, but I’ve got to tell you, the art of blogging matters. 
Learning to craft intriguing and well-received blog posts is a must, if you want to get a following – that and following other bloggers. Here’s your chance to meet all sorts of new people in the blogosphere, because Stephen’s site shares more blog hops than you’d ever be able to join!
Onto WIP Wednesday now…
I truly thought I would have this project finished already, and I sure hope I finish it soon. It’s one of those works I started, thinking it would be a quick project – maybe even a weekender. I suppose it could be, if I had time to sit for hours crocheting and doing nothing else all day. I’m excited to finish it – won’t tell you what it is, but will post it on our website when it’s ready. The design is planned, so all I need to do is finish crocheting it.


Next up, our February Blog Hops…
I’m working on both projects and very excited to list them upon completion. However, I know some of you don’t have time to create two new projects for February. If you’d like to link one of your past projects that fits the blog hops, that’s fine! Please feel free to do so. Search your archives and let’s get this party started!
Extra incentive…I will be posting all links in their respective categories, and sending visitors your way if you play along! Imagine the doilies you could sell, or the basic stitch purses, jewelry, scarves, hats, kitchen towels etc. Yes, you can post a link to your Etsy, Ravelry or other store front page, provided it is of the specific project for the blog hop, that is. I’m happy to help you promote your work. It’s the blogosphere and we need to work together!
I’m still working on another project, which I hope to post about soon. As always, thank you for visiting Lots of Crochet Stitches.
Best to all,
M. J.
©2013 All Rights Reserved