You are cordially invited to attend the Basic Stitch Crochet Blog Hop and join the party, taking place for the entire month of February. I’m the host, so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Mind you, I’m new at this (never hosted a blog hop before). Please be patient with me, while I attend to my learning curves. Thanks!
- Blog hop runs February 1 – 28, 2013.
- Create a crochet project using only basic stitches. It can be as simple as a motif, and as complicated as an entire afghan. You can design it yourself or follow a pattern. The only catch is that it must be made entirely of basic crochet stitches – no fancy ones allowed.
- Also, you must make a real motif or project – not a practice swatch.
- Share the love! Follow and link to this blog, so more avid crocheters and yarn enthusiasts can join the fun!
- Sign up now and link your crochet blog to the list below. Then, when your project is complete, come back to share the individual post showcasing your work.
- Please keep in mind, this is a blog hop. You are encouraged to visit and comment on as many links posted by participants as possible, throughout the month of February.
That’s all there is to it. I do hope you’ll join us!
©2013 All Rights Reserved