Thursday, January 10, 2013

Heart Patterns “R” Us


by M. J. Joachim
Do you see what I see?
Time to practice a few of those Heart Making Basic Guidelines!
Take this Simple Clover Motif and turn it into a heart for Valentine’s Day.
Then, when you’re completely satisfied with your creation, send me a picture, links (if you posted your pattern online), a tutorial I can try for myself and use as a guest post right here on this blog…etc. etc.
The email addy is: mjjoachimswriting@gmail.com
The subject of your email should read:  clover heart creation
This is so exciting and I simply can’t wait to see what you all come up with. Meanwhile…
I’ll be making my own clover heart creation and posting the pattern on our Lots of Crochet Stitches website.
Best to all! Happy crocheting everyone!
M. J.
©2013 All Rights Reserved