Saturday, December 1, 2012

Introducing the Lots of Crochet Stitches Website


by M. J. Joachim
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all that good stuffJ In the spirit of the season, I’m giving you all a little gift today.
Well, it’s actually not so little…
And it’s definitely a work in progress…
Seems creating actual web pages, as opposed to blog posts, is a bit more difficult than making crochet stitches, especially when you use those pages to build a new website.
Naturally I didn’t let that stop me.
So, without further ado, I give to you the Lots of Crochet Stitches Website J
Now before you go check it out, please remember this is a work in progress, and between the google monster and my own special learning curve, there are bound to be adjustments and minor things to fix along the way. I hope you’ll join me on the journey, so we can make lots of crochet stitches as much as our hearts desire J
Thanks again for all of your fabulous support. This one’s for you, since you’re all the absolute best blog followers in the world!
M. J.

©2012 All Rights Reserved