Sunday, November 18, 2012

Announcements and Things to Share


If you enjoy writing, competing and the possibility of winning a little extra Christmas cash, have I got a link for you!


by M. J. Joachim
The other day, Bindu cheerfully shared the Sunshine award with me. I’ve been all tied up in tangles and knots ever since. Favorite time of year, festive movie, passion, color etc… They’re all good questions. I simply don’t know how to answer them, other than to say, depends on my mood and whether or not my creative energy has been inspired…which it usually has, so I’ve got no complaints at all.
As for narrowing down only 10 bloggers to receive this award … not gonna happen! I’ve tried and tried and tried…they’re all good, and there’s no way I can choose one above another to receive this award. 

Suffice to say, claim your award, fellow bloggers, because this one is from me to you J Thanks for your continued excellence in the blogosphere!


Other than that…
If you enjoy writing, competing and the possibility of winning a little extra Christmas cash, have I got a link for you!
SoWrite just announced its first writing contest today, and you’re all invited to join the fun!


I hope you’ll join me, and compete in this exciting competition! May the best entry win! Good luck to all participants!
That’s all for now, kind people. Until next time, I wish you only good things J
M. J.
©2012 All Rights Reserved