Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sharing the Love (with links) on International Crochet Day


In honor of International Crochet Day, I’d like to share a few crochet links with all of you…

First up…

Crochetkari, who kindly pointed me to more information about this unique day designed especially for crocheters…

Then we have Petals to Picots…the place where I learned more details about International Crochet Day.

Beck to Vintage is another fun crochet blog I truly enjoy…

Colour in Simple Life is unbelievably colorful…

Create Witty Unleashed has all sorts of neat things for your pleasure…

Eskimimimakes for yarn enthusiasts who knit…hey, we’re all in this together, right?

Glory’s Garden…in her Craft Room

Made in K Town…some amazingly cool designs you’re sure to enjoy….

Tampa Bay Crochet…lots of good stuff here!

The Crooked Yarn…patterns and more…

Okay, so ten links to fun crochet sites is a good start for now…

There are lots more to be sure, and yes, I will be happy to share them with you as time allows. For now though, I’ve got to get working on taking my photo for Wordless Wednesday…a link sharing day hosted by Ambassador Crochet.

Oops! Did I say 10? Make that 11 and I’ll be back to check in with you all again real soon…
Until next time, happy crocheting everyone!

M. J.

Photo Credit: Wikicommons, Public Domain
©2012 All Rights Reserved