Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just a Few Changes...



You may have noticed I’ve been playing with the layout and background of my blog lately. You see, in recent posts, I’ve been using my search feature to find past posts that I need to link to….well, perhaps it’s only my eyes, but everything that came up was practically unreadable against my background.  If I can’t see it, I doubt you can. Thus the sudden interest in making some changes here on Lots of Crochet Stitches.
I truly thought a crochet pic was the way to go…

But, you can’t use one pic to fill in the entire background, and you have to use the tile effect. Maybe you can and I simply haven’t figured out how to do it yet. However, I spent lots of time in advanced settings yesterday, and never found an option like that, or even one that might be close to it, at all.

I’m truly not too keen on the ever busy tile appearance. Please bear with me while I figure out what to do about it.

Thanks so much, good people!
Happy crocheting, as alwaysJ
M. J.