Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Crochet Gifts that are Quick and Easy to Make


by M. J. Joachim
It’s crunch time, and if you’re like me, you’ll need plenty of time to make all sorts of quick and easy projects you can share with family, friends and co-workers. In an effort to help you, I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorites from this blog. I mean, who really wants to do all that shopping anyway, right?
Dish Scrubber: Personally, I can’t live without these, and now that I’ve shared them with a few people, neither can they!
TableTop Decoration:  Now you know, if you add just a few more rows, this will make a perfect placemat. The pattern works up quickly, so you can make an entire set of placemats in no time at all!
Popcorn Stitch Spiral:  A little red, a little green…maybe some jingle bells on the end…this could be the perfect addition to any Christmas tree!
Kaleidoscope Doily:  Need I say more?
Loop Stitch Flower: I still have my magnet hanging on the fridgeJ
Simple Spiral:  Honestly, this one makes some of the best coasters I’ve ever owned!
Cro-hook Scarf:  You simply won’t believe how happy you’ll make someone with this simple project!
Snowflakes: Hang them. Join them together into ornaments, and enjoy them through the season!



Hair Accessories or Knob Protectors:  This is such a simple project for something so handy. They perfect for embellishing packages and putting in stockings!
Rectangle Hats: You can use just about any stitch for these, and it’s so easy to make a matching scarf too. Hats are always a welcome gift when autumn and winter air gets chilly.
So there you have it, ten quick and easy projects to make for all your favorite people. You’ll probably want to bookmark this page, so you can refer to it as needed.
Until next time, dear followers, I wish you every good thingJ
M. J.

©2012 All Rights Reserved