Sunday, April 22, 2012

A – Z Blogger Challenge Meets Knitting and Crochet Blog Week


Happy Sunday Good People!
I thought I would give you a little preview of this week’s events, since I will be combining the A – Z Blogger Challenge with Knitting andCrochet Blog Week.  Each day, I will be composing a blog post for the specific letter of the alphabet we’re on in the A – Z Blogger Challenge, which I will combine with a specific topic for Knitting and Crochet Blog Week. My brain has been on overload and I think you’ll be very excited to see what I have in mind.


Special Note: I will be attaching a specific, short code within each post to fulfill the requirements for Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, beginning Monday, April 23, 2012 and ending Sunday, April 29, 2012. This is so Google will recognize my blog as one of Knitting and Crochet Blog Week’s participants, and is nothing to worry or get concerned about on your end. It’s also so all the participants can discover each other’s blogs like we do in the A – Z Blogger Challenge. 


Calendar of Events for Week of April 23, 2012

Monday (4/23): This day is devoted to color and the letter T. However, a friend of mine asked me to make her something last week, and the project worked perfectly with both of my week’s blogging events. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at what I have in store for you.
Tuesday (4/24):  I’m unleashing the inner child in me for this one, as it is photography day and the letter U lent itself perfectly to what I have in mind…pattern included. Let’s just say we’re going to have a bit of fun on this one!
Wednesday (4/25):  Narrowing down my choices is not an easy task…thank you Letter V for helping me find a point of focus! Can’t give it away just yet, but I think you’ll enjoy the surprise.
Thursday (4/26):  It’s a seasonal topic for Letter W …duh, winter comes to mind, or does it?
Friday (4/27):  I’m thinking Glory from Glory’s Garden might be impressed when she sees what I’ve come up with for Letter X. The topic for the day has to do with being different.  And yes, I have a pattern for you too!
Saturday (4/28):  I’ll be keeping you in stitches with Letter Y, a perfect day for true confessions, since the topic for Letter Y has to do with improving my skills. Let’s continue to call this a work in progress, as I determine the easiest way to overcome some of my weaknesses, in an effort to make things easier for you, should you also face some of the same obstacles with crocheting that I do. 
Sunday (4/29): Finishing up the A – Z Blogger Challenge will have to wait until Monday, when everyone is scheduled to craft a post for Letter Z. Knitting and Crochet Blog Week finishes up discussing crafting balance. In all honesty, I think I’ll have quite a bit to say about it, don’t you?